You can now donate and support selected projects via our ATM network, bank transfer, phone banking and branches.
Help us support the inspiring project of the AMAF (Awqaf and Minors Affairs Foundation) Family Village. The vision is to offer a healthy, safe and secure home for orphans in Dubai providing them with health, nutrition and most of all – love and care.
The AMAF Family Village
How is it set up?
- A real home for orphaned children providing a psychologically stable family environment
- Accommodates up to 100 orphaned children in Dubai
- Full time 'mothers' assigned to a group of children, giving them all the love and care they require
- Each house is a bonded family unit with siblings and a mother and all the necessary amenities
- Aunties who are helpers and a part of children's lives and a grandmother who will oversee the day to day running of the village
- The village will provide a community living atmosphere to enable children to grow up and be contributing members of society
What will it look like?
- The Village will contain 12 villas accommodating up to 8 children per villa
- The Village will also have a fully equipped nursery for very young babies – up to three years of age and a kindergarten
- A Medical facility run by a resident nurse
- An administration block for the day to day running of the village
- Recreational area for the children
- Children of Dubai who are orphaned have the opportunity to grow up in a happy and loving home and contribute to our community with confidence
- We, as a community are making a statement that all Emirati children regardless of their parentage are important to us
- That we have donors in our Emirati community who have the vision and compassion to put their money into assisting children, who through no fault of their own, are orphans
- The work we are doing for our orphaned children will show the community of the UAE, Gulf and International audience that in Dubai, we care about our orphaned children
Share our vision and support the AMAF Orphanage project. Let's provide these children with the opportunity to reach their full potential as citizens of our UAE community.
How to donate?
- Account Name: The Family Village
- Noor Bank account No: 001 - 4555555-0013
- IBAN: AE 480520000145555550013
ATM: Select one of the following amounts
AED 1 – 10 – 20 – 30
Online banking: The minimum amount is set to AED 10; however you can choose to donate up to a maximum of AED 500.
Phone banking: The minimum amount is set to AED 5, however you can choose to donate up to a maximum of AED 500.
Branches: Choose between cash deposit, account transfer, cheque deposit, and credit card loyalty redemption.
Where does the donation go?
THE FAMILY VILLAGE
(AMAF ORPHANAGE PROJECT)
For more information, contact 04-3662111 or visit https://www.amaf.gov.ae/en/Initiativesandprojects/Pages/Family-Village.aspx.