Our Best Rate card is the lightest, friendliest card in your wallet, with a profit rate of only 1.66% per month.
|Premium Driver Assistance*||FREE rent a car (in case of accident)||1 Day||2 Day||2 Day||3 Day|
|FREE car servicing delivery (per year)||1||2||2||3|
FREE car registration service
pick-up and drop-off (per year)
|FREE international driving license (per year)||N/A||1||1||1|
|FREE road side assistance||Lock-out service|
|Flat tyre replacement|
|Battery boost service|
|Travel Benefits||Entry to Marhaba Airport Lounge**||N/A||N/A||Free||Free|
* For booking and additional clarification, please call 800 4303. For car registration service pick-up and drop-off & car servicing delivery bookings, please call 48 hours in advance.
- Credit Shield: Get insurance protection for the outstanding balance on your card, in case of unforeseen events such as permanent, total or partial disability, death or involuntary loss of employment.
A nominal charge will be levied on the total outstanding balance every month. The cover starts automatically from the date of subscription and you can cancel it at any time.
- Balance Transfer: Transfer your outstanding balance from credit cards issued by other banks in the UAE. The maximum amount you can transfer is 90% of the total credit limit on your Noor Bank credit card. The minimum amount you can transfer is AED 1,000.
- If you are already a Noor Bank cardholder, simply fill in the "Transfer Request Form", attach a copy of any of your valid IDs and submit it to us.
- If you don't have a Noor Bank credit card yet, fill in the “Transfer Request Form” while applying for your new credit card. Your transfer request will be processed immediately following the approval of your credit card.
- Online Banking: Use Online Banking to check your card statement and make payments
- Security: Latest chip & PIN card technology ensures superior levels of safety, both at home and abroad
- Long Payment Period: Enjoy an extended payment period of up to 51 days
- Revolving Balance: Pay the minimum amount due each month to revolve your balance
- Global Acceptability: Use your card at over 35 million outlets worldwide that use chip & PIN technology
- Cash Withdrawal: Withdraw cash from all our branches in the UAE, and at designated ATMs globally
- Cheque against card: We offer the convenience of a cheque from your credit card to pay school fees, rent etc., when a credit card is not accepted by the service provider. You can avail this facility though our Contact Centre by following a few steps as mentioned below:
- Call the contact Centre – 800 6667
- Request to issue a cheque against your credit card (Limit up to cash withdrawal amount)
- If funds are not available after taking the request, you will be informed by the bank.
- Cheques will be either couriered or sent to branch within 3 working days