As the course of your life gets shaped by events such as graduation, career growth, buying a home, getting married, starting a family, and saving for retirement, your protection and investment needs will certainly change. For single people, short-term savings are likely to be your highest priority, while married people with children will look towards full financial protection of your family. As the children grow older and prepare to leave home, investing for your retirement will take up importance. No matter which stage of life you are at, establishing a sound financial base through regular savings will help provide you with lifetime security, and the flexibility to respond to your changing needs and aspirations.
- Protection up to the age of 85
- Features to build savings that can be used right up to retirement
- Easy contribution payment options (either full term, or a limited period of 6 years only)
- Life protection which runs until an agreed end date
- Provision of an agreed sum if the covered member passes away, or suffers from a covered event where the benefit is applicable
- The plan will end if any of the protection benefits are paid out, with the exception of waiver of contribution and critical illness benefit.
How to apply
- Call 8006667
- Contact your Relationship Manager
- Visit our branches (see list of branches)