During the holy month of Ramadan, timing of Noor Bank Branches is as follows:
All branches will be open for customers from 9:00am to 2:00pm (Saturday to Thursday).
Dubai Mall branch timing
- 10:00 am to 3:00 pm (Saturday to Thursday)
- 9:00 pm to 12:00 am (Saturday to Thursday)
- Teller Services from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm (Saturday to Thursday)
- Branch will be closed on Friday
Dubai Police HQ branch timing
- 09:00 am to 2:00 pm (Sunday to Thursday)
Noor Trade-DMCC branc h timing
- 9:00am to 3:00pm (Sunday to Thursday)
- Teller Services from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm (Sunday to Thursday)
- open 24/7 with Teller Services
Our self-service machines will function round the clock as usual.
Management of Noor Bank extends its best wishes to all of its customers on this Holy month.
For any enquiries, kindly call our 24hr Contact Center 800 6667.
As per the guidelines from the Central Bank of UAE below are the transaction processing timings and cut-offs for the Holy month of Ramadan.
|PWS / FTS Payments||2:00pm|
|Domestic AED Payments||2:00pm|
|Transfer within Noor Bank||2:00pm|
|Manager's Cheques / Demand Drafts||1:00pm|
|Document Submission at Head Office||12:00pm|
|Account services / Maintenance||12:00pm|
|Original / Faxed Instructions||12:00pm|