Corporate online banking
Corporate Online Banking is a fully integrated, end-to-end electronic platform for banking services. It is an ideal tool that transforms the way you do business. This safe and single access point can help you manage accounts, initiate payments and trade transactions, and optimise your working capital cycle 24x7x365 - while lowering transaction costs and reducing processing time.
This online banking service has several value-additions such as multiple authorisations and real-time reports, is protected by the latest and most advanced security systems, and is regularly updated with new features.
- Funds Transfer: Between your own accounts or to other accounts within Noor Bank; within the UAE or around the world
- Financial Instruments: Manager’s cheques and demand drafts
- Account Services: Cheque book request, cheque status, exchange rate enquiry, other
- Documentary Credit: Letter of credit (LC) issuance and amendments
- Guarantees: Delivery order issuance, bank guarantee issuance and amendment
- Payments and File Uploads: Bulk payments, WPS salary payments, trade supporting documents, other
- Online Reports: Real-time account balance, customised search, account statement downloads, session summaries
- Data Management: Payment beneficiaries, trade service library (banks, clauses, beneficiaries)
- Multi-bank reporting: This unique multi-bank reporting facility allows us to consolidate your account balance and statement reporting, subject to other banks submitting SWIFT summaries and statement messages.
- MIS: Our value added Management Information Systems offer you extra convenience with your reconciliation process, cash management, and accurate forecasts of cash flows